Getting Medicare Supplement quotes in North Carolina is easy to do and very convenient by making a request for a quote comparison online. This will save you a lot of time and frustration as well as save you from going to an insurance office, sitting in a presentation, or bringing “pushy” agents into your home. Whatever you do, you want to make sure of a few things when getting quotes:
- Use an independent agent or agency to get quotes. There are two types of agents:
- Captured agent that works for an insurance company and has a loyalty to that company. A captured agent can only sell you products from one company.
- Independent agent that is contracted with many insurance companies. A independent agents can give unbiased opinions and information based on their clients’ needs and sell you a product from any insurance company.
- Be careful about how many times you request information and from what web site. Generally, requesting quotes from one website will get you the desired results. Many web sites will sell your information to several insurance agents and this means you will get inundated with phone calls and emails. The good news it that if you request a quote from us your information stays with us and goes to just one agent!
- Use correct and valid information. It sounds simple but, if you want accurate information in return, you must use your correct information (i.e. birthday, tobacco usage, zip code, etc.).
- One agent or agency cannot offer a better “deal” than another. It is illegal for one agent, or agency, to offer better rates for the same company and plan. You will not get better rates by going through any particular agency or any insurance company.
- Request quotes for the plans you are interested in and then compare the rates between the different insurance companies.
You can request a quote now with us by clicking here and filling out a simple form. An agent will look up the rates based off of the information you provided and send the quotes to you by email.